Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trios - Review

When I was younger, I wasn't into makeup. To me, it was too expensive and I didn't want to spend money on that. At the time, I only knew 3 brands of makeup and they were Covergirl, Maybelline and Revlon. I didn't know that there was this brand called Wet'n'wild that was making incredibly good eyeshadows for the price! I found out about it through my favorite Youtube guru, emilynoel83. I currently have 4 trios. 
They are called Wet n Wild ColorIcon Trios. The retail price right now is 2,97$ each at my local Wal-Mart. I bought Walking on Eggshells 1½ year ago and the three others I bought them this year. 

385B  Don't steal my thunder
331 - I dream of Greenie
On the left side of my hand I swatched the shadows with a finger (more heavily) and next to it I did the swatch with a brush.


The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is really good! As you can see in the pictures, what you see is what you get for most colors. I think that for the price, you can't be that! There is a pretty good selection of shades to choose from and they go from neutral to more colorful and you can even get your classic smokey look with some trios. The colors that Wet n Wild put together in their trios are great! They work beautifully together and a lot of them are great stand-alone shades! One downside for these shadows is that they are a bit powdery when you sweep a brush on them. However, when you tap off the excess, there is almost no fallouts. The staying power is pretty good and they rarely crease on me. I really enjoy all of my trios but my two favorites have to be Walking on Eggshells and in particular the crease shade(golden-bronze), and I Dream of Greenie mostly for the stunning turquoise. They are very soft and blend very nicely together. I like that they added a little brush to help blend eveything! It's nice for people who don't have tools to work with. 

380B - Walking on Eggshells
335 - Silent treatment












I have to say that I enjoy working with this product in all the shades I have. I love to colors and the quality of the product. It feels high quality and also looks high quality. You can't go wrong when you buy this product and it's pretty fail-proof because they tell you which shade goes where. It's a total winner for me! I'm so glad that Wet n Wild came out with these trios and the fact that they are so good! 

If you have questions or would like to see how I wear these trios please let me know :)

Photos were taken by me with my iPhone.



No comments:

Post a Comment