Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to my blog :)

Hi everyone! Each week I'll be writing at least one post on my blog. I will do reviews on products that I've been trying out for quite some times, I'll make hauls if I go shopping and I will let you know if there is products that I really don't like. It might help you pick whatever you like or stay away from products that didn't work so well. I'll try to be as precise and objective as possible and the most important thing, this will be my own and honest opinion! 
I'll be reviewing a few high end products that I have but mostly drugstore products. I buy everything with my own money, if I get gifts from my boyfriend or parents, I'll write it in the post.


If you have a request for me like some sort of review, some product you want me to talk about or any comment, make sur to let me know! I'll do my best to answer back as soon as I can!


Hope you enjoy, and i hope this will help you all! 
Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment