Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2012

Estée Lauder Cleanser - Review


Hello everyone! For my first few reviews, I'll talk about my skincare products. About 2 to 3 months ago, I tried a pack of skincare deluxe samples from Estée Lauder. After using the products religiously morning and night for about 2 weeks, i realized that my skin was much better! It was softer, felt lighter and I noticed having less pimples. This is why over the time I finished each sample, I went out and bought it full size. I'm not rich or anything but I think skincare is a good investment. First things first, I'll talk about the cleanser. Prices are all Canadian. I have combination skin so dryer cheeks and oilyer T-Zone, mostly the forehead.






It's called Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser. The retail price is 29,50$ for 125 ml. All of those products are expensive in my opinion but to me they are well worth the price.
This cleanser is for normal to combination skin. 
First time I tried it, OMG. It felt SO silky and smooth! You have to try it to understand! It foams very easily and feels really soft. As you can tell from the picture, it comes in a tube and you don't need a lot a product because it foams so well. After rinsing, the skin feels fresh but not dry. I think it does a very good job at removing the makeup remover leftovers. It's gentle, I never got irritated because of this cleanser. However, i would not recommend going too close from your eyes. I use makeup remover and toner on my eyes, I skip cleanser. It has a smell, but it's not strong. It smells really clean but very soft.


I tried a pretty good amount of cleanser, but mostly drugstore, and hands down, this is my favorite one! I could even qualify it of Holy Grail for me! I like it that much.
And just so you know before I go, I will post my skincrare products reviews in the order that I put them on my face. First I wash my face, then I use a toner,I use a serum(one for night, one for day) and lastly I apply a moisturizer. 


If you have any question about this cleanser or about anything else, please let me know :) The next item that I'll post a review on will be my toner! See you soon :)


Photos were taken by me with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment