Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - Review

In my post about the Illuminating serum I was saying that the serum was just an extra step, well it's the opposite with this one. This is a serum that you use at night, after the toner but before the moisturizer. In the night routine you could add this serum or replace the illuminator. If you would use both serums, use the ANR right before your moisturizer. 


The complete name of this serum is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. It's retail price is 64,00$ for 30 ml or 94,00$ for 50 ml. It is formulated to repair the skin during the night and help protect it from future damages. It provides a high level of hydration by bulding a rich anti-oxidant reserve to help restore skin's natural protectants. This serum is for all ages and skintypes. 
I really felt a difference after using it for the first time. My skin was moisturized when I woke up and it was softer. After about a week of using it every night, it also made it look smoother and more even. After a month of using, I even noticed that my acne scars were less visible. The texture  is really interesting. It's between water and gel I'd say. It leaves the skin a bit tacky but it's meant to use with a moisturizer over so it doesn't bother me. I love the drop dispenser. I use 1 drop on each cheek, 1 on the forehead and 1 for both my nose and my chin, I finish with another drop for my neck. It is marked as unscented but it smells kind of funny to me. Not bad just nothing I ever smelled. I love this product and I will continue to buy it!


If you have any question or comment make sure to let me know :)


Photos were taken by me with my iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. This Estee Lauder night repair serum must be the only high end skincare product that it is actually good and not just fragranced :).

    ReplyDelete