Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2012

Estée Lauder Toner - Review

Now that the face is clean, we need to use a toner. The toner will completly get rid of any cleanser residue or spots we missed with the cleanser. Personnally, I didn't try a lot of toners but I always felt like they did nothing for me. Plus, they would leave my skin feeling tight and very dry. 
This toner is called Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion.
The retail price is 29,50$ for 200 ml or 39,50$ for 400 ml. At first, I only wanted the small bottle to try it but the lady at the EL counter had a coupon for 10$ off since I was buying 2 skincare products(i got the full size cleanser at the same time). It's in the same line as the cleanser so the toner is also for normal to combination skin.


I bought it on June 1st so this product is new to me. I've been using it since I got it, morning and night, after cleansing my face. I haven't seen that much of a difference but I feel like I'm really taking away any residue that was left on my skin especially on my eyes where there's always a bit of mascara left. I don't think it's an essential step but I prefer to do it. It makes my skin feel fresh and smooth but not tight and the most important thing is that it's Alcohol-free. It has almost the same exact smell than the cleanser which I love. I will definetly continue to use it but I'm not sure yet if I will repurchase it since it's expensive and it's just an extra step for me. 


If you have any questions or comments, make sure to let me know! Next up is my daily serum!


Photos were taken by me with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment