Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lise Watier Makeup

Today I'll be doing a post about Lise Watier(Canadian Brand) makeup as it says in the title! Just so you know, it is pronounced Lise Watier Honestly, this is one of my favorite brands! Lise Watier was a very innovative person when she started her makeup line. Her makeup is now in most drugstores here in Quebec. I've got quite a lot of my products cheaper because I went to a warehouse sale in Montreal  So I have been able to try more products for less and see what is worth the price and what's not worth it. I will only show a couple items but if you want to see more, please let me know! All prices are Canadian. You can go on www.lisewatier.com to have more info and see other colors/swatches.

First I'll talk about one of my favorite product of all time : Lise Watier Encre Noir Eyeliner. Encre noir is french for black ink. The retail price of this liquid liner is 19,00$. I bought it at a Lise Watier warehouse sale. It has a tiny and short brush. You can do very precise looks or big and bold cat eyes with it. It is the easiest liner to apply that I found. It's very black and matte when it's dry. It is not waterproof but I'd say it is a pretty long lasting on me(I can get oily lids sometimes and it still holds up). I love handle, not too short or long, it makes it even easier to use. Bottom line for this product : I would recommend to everyone because in my opinion, it is the best black liner.


The next product is very cool for when you go out and it can be use as a liner. It's called the Duo Shadow and Glitter. I have two colors, the grey/silver one is called Smokey Silver and the lime green one is called Golden Wasabi. There is 9 shades for this product and I want to get another one but I don't know which one to choose between Golden Taupe and Smokey Purple. The retail price for each is 25,00$. I bought one in store and one at the warehouse sale. They have a really cute mirror inside the top part where the cream shadow is. For the quality, I feel like the silver shade is creamier but it has more sparckles in it than the green shade. The glitters are very typical glitters, not very dense and kinda big but they stick well to the cream shadow. The only thing is that the cream tend to crease a little. My favorite way to wear them is to use as a liner.   








I'm not really into concealer but I wanted to try one for under my eyes so I picked up the Lise Watier Undercover Creme Concealer. The retail price is 24,00$. I bought it in store. There is light-reflecting pigments in the formula that's why I only like it for under eye  My color is 70698 Naturel and it's the second lightest, but there is only four shades. I would say that this is a light to medium coverage concealer. It's creamy and it doesn't settle into the fine lines under my eyes. It is marked as oil-free and waterproof but I didn't really test the waterproof quality.  I don't wear it very often because I find that my foundation hides what needs to be hidden. This is not the best but not the worst. I guess I just don't like concealers! 



As I said previously, this is just a few product that I have from that brand. I really enjoy using most of them and it's worth checking it out!

Any question or comment ? Leave it in the comment section :)

Photos were taken by me with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment