Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Face Of The Day - Warm Eyes, Soft Lips


I already said that but I live in Canada, in the province of Quebec. Here, the weather is hot in summer (from 25°C to 30°C) and very cold in the winter (from -25°C to 30°C). So when the autumn is coming, it also means that the weather is gonna change drastically in about a month! This is also the perfect time to warm up my makeup and get into colors like burgundy, gold and deep bronze shades! So here is a look that I really enjoy for this period of the year.

I bought the Wet'n'Wild trio today but I'm not sure if I like it as much as their other trios. The shadows are a bit powdery but the colors are great. I also bought the lipstick today and I really like that line by Kate Moss for Rimmel! I wish there was more shades to chose from. 


Products I used :

Face

-Revlon Colorstay foundation in 220 - natural beige
-MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
-Stila Convertible Color in Peony for my blush (sample)
-Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in 129 - tiki

                                                         Eyes

-Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow trio in 383B -   Knock On Wood
-Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in Blackest Black 
-Lancôme Hypnose Drama mascara in black
-L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black
-Annabelle Kohl eyeliner in 73 - Black
-Nars Eyebrow Pencil in Jodhpur



Lips

-Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08 - Rosseto

Hope you liked this look! If you know great autumny products or shades, please let me know :)

Photos were taken by me with my IPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment